Cottages Near Us
To find even more countys - click here.
- If you have a passion for the countryside and animals then you should definitely book a holiday with Yetland Farm. Animals at the farm include sheep, pigs, chickens, cats and dogs. You are also welcome to bring all of your dogs here to Yetland.
- Beautifully decorated throughout, The old Post Office is a place like no other. The cottage looks like something out of a film - a typical chocolate box thatched cottage. Close to the cottage is Ilminster, known for it's historic church and medieval streets.
- Recently refurbished, the 350 year old cottage Ford Hill is a great place to stay for families or friends. The cottage is just a few miles from Combe Martin which has it's own little beach and a selections of places to have something to eat or just a casual drink.
- A stunning rural holiday cottage in North Devon. Based near Barnstaple this pet friendly cottage is capable of sleeping 6 people in 3 double bedrooms, all of which have an En-suite. With beautiful views of North Devon from Abscott Cottage, you’ll find it perfect for self-catering holidays with friends and family.
- A North Devon holiday home capable of sleeping 10 in 5 luxurious bedrooms. Southclay has views of green fields all the way to the sea, with Lundy Island on the horizon.
- Anyone looking for a base to go walking in the Highlands should look no further than Stalkers Cottage. This beautiful old cottage has been renovated and redecorated to a very high standard and provides a wonderful holiday home for anyone visiting the Highlands.
- With mesmerising views over the Sound to Sky, Lochend Cottage nestles in blissful solitude on the edge of a beautiful loch near Applecross. It’s a delightful romantic 1-bedroom retreat for 2 guests seeking a private and tranquil location in Scotland.
- The perfect place for a costal holiday in Croyde, Oyster Cove sleeps 6-8 in 3 bedrooms. This holiday house is perfect for both Short and long breaks right in the middle of Croyde. Enjoy surfing, walks down the beach, or just enjoy a stroll in the village.
- Lovers of charming historic chocolate box cottages will adore Old Maids Cottage, located in the idyllic village-that-time-forgot of Lee Bay on the North Devon coast. Stunningly restored in 2012 to blend delightfully rustic features with elegant contemporary furnishings, this Devon holiday cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (2 en suite) in blissfully tranquil surroundings.
- Situated on the edge of a historic wood at Puckham, Warren Cottage offers luxury accommodation for 6 people in 3 bedrooms, two en-suite and the twin has a private bathroom to itself.Downstairs there is a large lounge with sofas and chairs and an open fire place with wood burning stove.
- Tucked away in the pretty hamlet of Kingscott in North Devon, The Garden Cottage is a an oasis of tranquillity. The cottage is tucked away in the corner of a beautiful garden which can be accessed via the lounge of the cottage. There is a large bedroom and a lounge/diner plus a well equipped kitchen and bathroom.
- Set in soft, rolling, Devon Countryside, Parkgate Cottages is a collection of five luxury cottages that vary in size between sleeping 12 to sleeping 5. All have been renovated with the owners unique style and flair, reflecting her background in interior design. There is also a well kept tennis court and children's play area.
- A complex of 13 holiday cottages set on 16 acres of farmland, Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages provides cottages for groups as small as two, and as large as 22. You can even book multiple cottages if you want an even bigger group! The cottages have incredible on-site facilities, from fishing lakes, multi-gym and swimming pool to Jacuzzis, Tennis and amazing countryside to explore. You can even bring dogs with you.
- Relax in real luxury at Lee Manor Farm Cottagesa collection of lovingly converted farm buildings set high on cliff top above Lee Bay. The four cottages sleep between 12 and 4 with two sleeping 6.
- Cornborough Cottages consists of two cottages, Cornborough Coombe which is a 4 bedroom holiday cottage which sleeps up to 8 people, and Cornborough Cott a disabled friendly open plan cottage with a double bed. Including free use of a beach hut which overlooks Bideford Bay, there cottages are great as a base to explore North Devon.
- If you are looking for a seaside break with a large family or group of friends but don't want to be in a busy seaside resort then Berwyn is an ideal holiday house to get away and enjoy the North Cornwall coast and beaches. It sleeps ten people in five bedrooms and is a short walk along the path to a lovely, secluded sandy beach.
- Offering mesmerising views over loch and mountain, Tigh An Aullt combines a peaceful, homely and comfortable base from which a family or friends can enjoy an activity-based holiday on land or water. Tigh-An-Aullt is a charming Scottish Holiday Cottage with 3 big bedrooms sleeping 6 people.
- A pet friendly holiday home based in North Devon, The Byre is a newly refurbished rural cottage near Barnstaple. This cottage will comfortably sleep 6 with 3 bedrooms (one of which is en-suite!).
- In the heart of the rural village of Bratton Flemming in North Devon lies the luxury holiday home Prospect House. With five bedrooms and three reception areas at Prospect House, there is ample room for all the family to relax after a day roaming the North Devon countryside or coastline.
- Situated on a working farm, each cottage at Borah Farm Cottages comes with its own private hot tub. Consisting of 3 cottages sleeping 2-11 guests, each one has been carefully converted from granite barns and furnished to high standards.
- A Woolacombe Beach apartment sleeping 4 in 2 bedrooms. With Barriane beach across the road and 2.5 miles of Sandy beach a short stroll away, luxurious Devon Beach Court is perfect for a costal break.
- An elegant Georgian style house with a 900 acre private estate on Exmoor, Emmetts Grange has stunning views and walks. The Grange, with 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 11, and the separate Linhay, with a double sleeping 2 can be booked individually or together, both of which offer access to the entire estate. Perfect for large or small groups who want to spend time on Exmoor.
- A stunning Exmoor farmhouse, Litton Farm has been lovingly renovated to offer a 4 bedroom bedroom luxury holiday accommodation. The cottage sleeps 8 people and takes dogs, which will love the freedom of going for long walks on Exmoor, straight from the house.
- Three characterful country cottages overlooking the North Devon Coast,Higher Mullacott Farm Cottages consist of 3 cottages capable of sleeping 6-11 people each. With one of the cottages being listed in the Domesday Book, these charming converted farmhouse buildings are situated in an ideal location for country or coastal breaks.
- A North Devon, 4 bedroomed holiday property, Marsh Cottage sleeps 7 (9 if you use the sofa beds). Located just yards away from a lovely walking footpath, and close enough to Barnstaple to enjoy the town, Marsh Cottage has everything you need for a family holiday.
- Two cottages on Exmoor with two double/twin en-suite bedrooms each, Leys cottage and Foxtwitchen offer comfortable dog-friendly accommodation throughout the year. Set in the heart of Exmoor National Leys Park, Leys Farm Cottages look out over open moorland and woodland combs.
- Once you have arrived at Warcombe Farmhouse you need never get in the car again, there is a great pub down the hill which serves good food and real ale and there are stunning walks from the house and the beaches can be reached over the cliffs.
- A quiet rural retreat in Parkham, North Devon, Crooked Lake Cottage comprises 3 bedrooms capable of sleeping 5 people. This 17th century stone cottage has its own enclosed garden, patio and outside seating, and is situated in a great location to enjoy cycling, golf or walk along some of the best beaches in the word.
Holiday House Barnstaple
United Kingdom Holiday Homes
Acomodo Holiday Villas
Vacation Rentals direct by owner – worldwide
Holiday Cottages to rent in Devon- We're listed on JustCottages.co.uk
Find us in the Self Catering Directory
Rock Cottage, England, United Kingdom | Self Catering